Period tracking can sometimes be worrisome. You can either forget or track it wrongly. Experiencing either of these two can defeat the purpose of your tracking. The ability for a female to know when she is having her menses and ovulating is very critical in her reproductive health. Critical as this is, it is a very difficult task. It is not surprising that many females give up in the quest to track their menstrual cycle. The emergence of technology has reduced the burden of tracking menstrual cycle. Thankfully, there are numerous period tracking applications available to download that provide an easy platform to track your period and other related stuffs like fertility. This article gives an overview of 5 easy to use and efficient period and fertility trackers in 2020.
Clue is more than a period tracker. It’s an accurate menstrual calendar, ovulation app, and pregnancy tracker that helps you take control of your reproductive health. It’s a scientific and fluff-free way to learn about your body and discover unique patterns in your menstrual cycle.
With the Clue app, your periods, symptoms, fertility and pregnancy are all in one place. Clue gives you the opportunity to learn about your personal patterns with 30+ tracking options from birth control pills to cramps, emotions, skin, moods, cervical fluid, and more. You can also, set reminders so you never get surprised by a period again. Clue is the period calendar, fertility tracker and pregnancy app that adapt to you and your unique cycle. Clue says, the more you track, the more you learn, and the more you start to live in sync with your biology.
Over 130 million women around the globe already use Flo app to track their menstrual cycle, fertility and pregnancy. Flo is a smart and simple feminine menstrual cycle calendar and PMS symptom tracker, accurate ovulation calculator and helpful pregnancy tracker. The app Flo Period Tracker not only accurately tracks your cycle and flow intensity, but is also a sensitive regular and irregular period tracker, reliable trying to conceive app, ovulation calendar, and true fertility friend for you. Flo app has period diary feature that makes accurate predictions of menstruation, ovulation and fertile days. All women, even those with irregular period, can rely on this health tracker.
Want to know when your next period is coming? Want to take your birth control pills in time? Then I recommend the flo app for you today.
Whether you’re tracking your period or trying to get pregnant, join millions of women around the world and download Ovia. This app can be used to track your menstrual cycle, fertility, time get your period, time to ovulate and your overall menstrual health.
Ovia has a wonderful feature for those who want to conceive. With this feature, you will
- Receive fertile window predictions and an updated fertility score on a daily basis, so you’ll always know your best days to try to conceive
- Track your basal body temperature, cervical fluid, cervical position, medications, and other fertility data in your app calendar
- Based on your tracked symptoms, receive data feedback and real-time health alerts.
- Access over 2,000 free expert articles on fertility, conception, and reproductive health
- Ask and answer questions anonymously in Community
- EVE BY GLOW
Eve is the free downloadable period tracker & ovulation tracker app which give additional , sex & relationships tips. This app teaches you more about birth control, sex, pregnancy, period and ovulation tips. It has the following features
Sex & health unlocked
- Keep track of sex, moods & PMS symptoms.
- Quick, elegant logging at any time of day or night.
- See your health data and in beautiful charts.
- Identify trends and patterns unique to your body.
Interactive period & cycle tracking
- Fast, fun period tracker
- Forecast your ovulation and fertility with period tracker predictions.
- Review past periods, menstrual cycles, PMS symptoms and ovulation dates.
- Calendar views on period tracker show your next fertile window, ovulation day, upcoming period.
Community forum provides an extended friend group of girls down to discuss sex, PMS, and other women’s health topics.
- MAGIC GIRL
If you are new to menstruation, then magic girl is the best for you. This is a smart and intuitive period & ovulation calendar for teens and adult females. It is easy to use, reliable, accurate and informative. Magic Girl provides deep insights about your menstrual cycle. If you are a teen, the app will guide you with videos, and answers to frequently asked questions and chat.
Some features of magic girl includes;
Know when to expect your period, never be surprised or embarrassed
- Connect with other girls for advice and sharing of tips
- Learn which hygiene products are right for you
- Track everything related to your period
- Predict your future periods, ovulation and fertile days
- A history of your past menstrual cycles and pregnancies
- Diary of your daily actions and notes with password lock
- Tips and information relevant for your cycle
- Protect your privacy with a passcode
- Protect your data with free automatic backups to your optional account
- Informative videos for tweens and teens
- Chat with other app users
This blog provides information about vaginal health and related subjects. The blog content and any linked materials herein are not intended to be, and should not be construed as a substitute for, medical or healthcare advice, diagnosis or treatment. Any reader or person with a medical concern should consult a healthcare provider. This blog is provided purely for informational purposes.